Use the following materials to promote group study classes in your local church or organization.
To save the files to your computer, right-click each description and select "Save Target As" (or "Save Link As" in Mozilla).
AOL Users: Please read the instructions at the bottom of the page.
"Eclipsing Empire" Materials
Description Size Adaptable Full Page Flyer MS Word Doc 1027k Full Page Flyer PDF 170K Adaptable Half Page Insert MS Word Doc 1045k Adaptable Half Page Insert PDF 156k
"Living the Questions 2.0" Materials
Description Size Bulletin Insert 905k Poster 1,885k Mailer 761k Adaptable Mailer MS Word Doc 939k
"Living the Questions" Materials
11" X 17" LTQ Poster
5.5" X 8.5" LTQ Bulletin Insert
8.5" X 11" LTQ Tri-fold Brochure
Description Last Updated Size Color Exterior pdf 2/5/05 561k B&W Exterior pdf 2/5/05 561k Adaptable MS Word Doc Interior 2/5/05 25k
8.5" X 11" LTQ Mailer
Description Last Updated Size Color Exterior pdf 2/5/05 449k B&W Exterior pdf 2/5/05 449k Adaptable MS Word Doc Interior 2/5/05 23k
Living the Questions Logo
Description Last Updated Size JPEG 2/5/05 50k
"Saving Jesus" Materials
Description Size Bulletin Insert 2,287k Poster 6,105k Mailer 761k Trifold Brochure 939k
"Matt & Lucy's Version Births" Materials
Description Last Updated Size MLVB Poster 10/8/07 778k
Instructions for AOL UsersInstructions for AOL Users
AOL users may encounter an error when trying to access these files: "Error - please contact the site administrator". This is a known compatibility problem between AOL's built-in browser and Adobe Acrobat files. To get around AOL's bug, please do the following:
- Log on to AOL as you normally would.
- Once you are logged on, minimize AOL (you do not want to log off; just minimize it so you will still be connected).
- Find Internet Explorer (or whatever other browser you have installed on your system) and open it.
- Type in the Living the Questions site address (www.livingthequestions.com) and press Enter.
- When you reach the site, click on "Registered Users Click Here".
- Log on using your registration information.
- The Resources page will appear. Save the desired files by right clicking each description and selecting "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" depending on your browser.
- When you are finished, close this browser window and return to AOL by maximizing that window.